HOW TO: Restore All Your HTC Widgets
Some users have found that when they try adding a widget to the homescreen, none of the HTC widgets are available (Friendstream, Mail, Music etc). This is a problem commonly caused by MyBackupPro when you create a backup of “Android Home” and then later restore it.
In order to make all the widgets available again just follow these simple steps:
NOTE: By following these steps, all your homescreens will be restored to default and you’ll have to set them all up again
- Open Settings
- Select Applications
- Select Manage Applications
- Scroll down to HTC Sense and select it
- Press the Clear Data button
- Press the Home button and you’ll see a white screen saying HTC
- In a few seconds the default homescreen will load up with the Desire wallpaper
- You should now be able to configure all your homescreens and add HTC widgets
- Update to Google Goggles Solves Sudoku Puzzles!
- SHARE: Submit Your Favourite Games and Applications of July 2010
- FAQS: Your HTC Desire Questions Answered #2
- HOW TO: Install APK Files From Your Computer
- HOW TO: Add/Remove Contacts to the Favourites Widget
- HOW TO: Prevent Music and Image Folders Appearing in Music/Photos Apps
- APPLICATIONS: Top 10 Desire Applications (May 2010)
- GAMES: 10 3D Games Coming This Friday from Gameloft
- SHARE: What Applications and Games Do You Use?
- HOW TO: Using QR Codes